• PLAY GROUP: Where
Young Children Start Learning About Life Skills
• NURSERY: Introductory Class
• JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN (KG1)
• SENIOR KINDERGARTEN (KG2)
learning pattern: based on curriculum of Singapore &
• Intelligent class learning worksheets
• Individual e-learning tool for children (computer tablets) for audio-visual learning to support curriculum & better grasping
• Child centric approach instead of class centric approach of teaching
• Real Activity Based Learning (RABL)
• Celebrations, events, projects & regular stage speaking activities
• Leader-follower concept of learning
• Real skills & development based report card
• Mobile application for quick/immediate sharing of thoughts between teacher-parent-principal
• Flexible syllabus for sure learning
• Outdoor visit to bring the hidden explorer out.
To support day to day activity updates
we have introduced a mobile app FREE to all our parents. The main features
• Downloadable on multiple devices for better update.
• Online morning attendance in the class and notification to the parents.
• Pre-notification of all the events and celebrations on your mobile.
• Direct teacher-parent interaction/communication – chat system.
• Parent-Principal direct communication.
• Homework/syllabus handy at all the time.
• Class notes & teachers comment directly to parents on their phone.
• Secured by your individual editable password system.
• Photograph sharing.
• Digital escort card for pick up of children from school.
• Fees notification and complete details.
The curriculum is based on
international pattern of Finland and Singapore, children do more activities to
learn things, rather than traditional classroom studies.
Children learn better by doing! At THE i-SCHOOL we make children learn by Real Activity Based Learning (RABL). As we know children love playing, and at THE i-SCHOOL the entire syllabus is knitted around play activities only. So children never feel they are doing something unwanted or which is not of their liking.
The syllabus seeks for holistic development of child and work on all possible areas of growth. It includes:-
• Outdoor games
• Rhymes session
• Story telling
• Stage speaking
• Free play
• Movie club
• Clay modeling
• Sand pit
• Logical reasoning
• Montessori equipments etc.
The Staff are excellent and show genuine care. The
program of activity is fantastic, the level of communication from the centre team is
Thank you Edumeta for providing wonderful education
to my son Adit.
We are a satisfied eduMETA parents. There are so
many reasons for that like her study level, confidence & her school results has
improved a lot.
Thank you edumeta.